Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I’m so thankful to share with you a new tutorial (just in time for the end of the Turkey Day weekend, too).
I recently learned how to create 3D logos and graphics in Photoshop and want to share it with you. As far as I know, the 3D tools in Photoshop have only been around for the last couple of versions. This is a great opportunity for people who have some Photoshop under their belt to transition into 3D work.
In this super in depth tutorial you will learn:
- Why use Illustrator instead of Photoshop to create logos
- Smart Objects
- Creating invisible bounding boxes
- How to turn your logo into a 3D graphic
- Working in a 3D workspace
- Apply lighting to your 3D graphic
- Working with clipping masks and adjustment layers.
Let me know what you think in the comments below!